JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Skipping Stones Design - A Dog's Philosophy

Hi Everyone,

I am over at the Skipping Stones Design blog today with my card, using this fun set called Dogs Volume #1


There is a lot of great images in this set and really fun sentiments:
I colored the images with water brush pens and added some "ground" to the dog and hydrant. Added a thin strip of PP on the left side.


I hope you liked this! Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!


Linking up with:

8 comments:

Mac Mable said...

So cute and what a fabulous sentiment x

conil said...

By far my favorite sentiment...and dog. All on one stellar card. Since your sick of my comments, that is all......

Allisa said...

Fun card, love the sentiment!

Suchi said...

Dog stamp set is too cool! Loved your cards!! Wonderful!!

papierelle said...

Yeah!!!!

Bobby said...

This is so cute, Cornelia.

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable card Miss Cornelia!

Anita in France said...

Hahaha ... I laughed out loud, Cornelia ... so fun! Hugs, Anita :)