JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Spotlight on POP-up Card

Hi Everyone,

I have a tutorial over at STAMPlorations how I made this pop-up card:


Always wanted to make one?? Its easy! Hop on over and check it out!


And here is something for you: if you use code STAMPGIRLCORNELIA
You'll get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies on all regular- and sale-priced items in the store.

Linking up with;
Stampin Royalty - dies
I love Stampin' Royalty Challenges

10 comments:

conil said...

Oh dear...my stalking of your blog paid off, big time, today. This card completely delights me. Love the giraffe and elephant... but the inside is the gift...making it a pop-up just makes it perfect. Someone is going to be a lucky recipient.

*Vicki* said...

This is so stinkin' CUTE!!! I love your idea on how you've popped the images!! :)

Flo said...

Das ist eine wunderbare Kinderkarte geworden!!!
Klasse gemacht,
liebe Grüße

papierelle said...

Kids lieben solche Karten, toll gemacht.

Vicki Dutcher said...

These images worked perfectly as a pop up -- so VERY CUTE!!

Kara Lynne said...

So super cute! What fun animals for a pop-up feature!

cm said...

ACK! Exponentially cute! I can just visualize my niece or nephew opening this and the look of surprise when the critters pop up! Thank you for the how-to; another 'must try'...guess I best add these sweetie-pie images to my shopping list, too! *grin*
~carol

Bobby said...

I used to do this years ago and totally forgot about the technique. Thanks for reminding me, Cornelia, with the darling card and great tutorial.

Naki said...

Oh my, this is so stinkin cute!!!

Carrie Rhoades said...

How cute!
Thank you for sharing and for joining our challenge at Stampin' Royalty!