JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Spotlight on 3D letters



Hi,

wanna know how I did this???
Head over to STAMPlorations to find out!




Linking up with:
Seize the Birthday - anything birthday
Basteltraum - birthday


Happy Stamping!

10 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Absolutely stunning and a new technique to me..Thank you so much for the inspiration. Popped back from the Stamplorations blog..loved how you disguised the smudge x

Suchi said...

Such a stunning card!! Love the 3D effect created! :)
Suchi xx

Kristie Goulet said...

Very cool!!!

Flo said...

Wunderschön hast du diesen Vogel in Szene gesetzt!!!
Rot und schwarz machen sich immer gut, hier mit dem wenigen grau noch viel besser.
Liebe Grüße

Bobby said...

Left a comment at Stamplorations for you. Love this, Cornelia.

*Vicki* said...

OK...this is very cool too!! You are rocking it my friend!! :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Totally AWESOME!!

Anita in France said...

So cool, Cornelia ... what a fantastic 3D effect! Hugs, Anita :)

Monika Reeck said...

I look at Stamplorations
wanna give you applous
by making this sentiment so look 3 D and by covering the smudge
clever made really I love your idea
Hugs
Monika

beru said...

Wow.. what for an inspiration… and the letters looks great... Love it! Thanks so much for playing with bastel-traum… Hope we see your art again :) Hugs Ute