JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, June 12, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration Project #22

Hi Everyone, its INSPIRATION day again at STAMPlorations

Our wonderful DT girls made some beautiful cards to entice you playing with your stamps or stencils - STAMPlorations or otherwise. And perhaps I can also inspire you to play along with us!


This is a very simple one layer card - used the brushstroke and stamped the butterflies on it. Added the sentiment, some white accents and two enamel dots. You can make that in 5 minutes....but it took me longer than that - Had to think this trough and  decide with which color challenge I should play along, etc, etc......


Here are my supplies:
stmp1060.jpegstmp1082.jpegstmp1068.jpeg

Vignette: Celebrate Artsy
Trendy Butterflies
Bold Sentiments: Hello





So, if you are up for it - CASE my card or any other card and link it up HERE over at STAMPlorations. The InLinkz gallery  will be open until the 5th of July - gives you plenty of time! One winner will be randomly drawn from all entries to win a $15 gift certificate or their choice of any 2 ARTplorations stencils.


Linking up with:
ColourQ - see below
7 Days 7 Sketches - Day 7 - used the butterflies instead of photos

  

Happy stamping!

16 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

So artsy and fabulous! This could be a painting!

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous Cornelia. Loving the colour strokes in the background. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

conil said...

Saw this earlier at Stamplorations, but because I'm so easily distracted, didn't have time to pop over and tell you "Holy Moley girl, do you EVER make a bad card." Geez, what a talent you are. So glad I stalk...er...follow you.

Monika Skinner said...

This is gorgeous, Cornelia! Perfect stamping! ☺ xxx

Anita in France said...

Those swooshy colour strokes are a fabulous background to the delicate butterflies, Cornelia ... lovely! Anita :)

Kim M said...

Beautiful! Love the brushstroke stamp in the background. Fantastic card! :-)

Michelle said...

Beautiful, Cornelia! Reminds me of a warm Summer day. Love it!

Kara Lynne said...

I love those brushstrokes with your butterflies, and you picked a great color challenge to go with it! Cards that should take me five minutes take me more like five hours - always!

Deepti said...

Brushstrokes paired with the butterflies is totally cool! and as for the challenges... like minds ;)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Those enamel dot accents perfectly placed add a wonderful touch...beautiful
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

maria f. said...

Aha - there's the cool color combo! Great design.

2amscrapper said...

I love this idea! I was going to swipe some paint on a card until I came here and saw there actually was a stamp for it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the brush strokes~ I never am quite sure how to use them -- thanks for the idea :)

Susan (rainy) said...

So clean and simple and FABULOUS!! Love it!

Monika Reeck said...

I love the use of that brush stempel so adorable in this color and lov ely buttefly too
beautifully made my friend
I do catch up now
So sorry was busy im Hort gab es Kinder Sommer Fest naja...
nun habe ich a bissl Zeit dich zu besuchen hehe

cm said...

Time to catch up on your posts, my friend! This card has me dancing for joy with the swoon-inducing butterflies, atop the fabulous stamped swipes. Artsy awesome!
hugs~c