JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

STAMPlorations Birthday Hop - Day 2

Hi Everyone,
its day 2 of our blog hop at STAMPlorations!
We are celebrating STAMPlorations 2nd birthday - yeahhh!!!!



Did you enjoy our hop yesterday? I hope you did - more goodies to come!

We also have a fabulous guest designer joining us today - I am sure you all know her - the wonderfully talented and creative
ANNI LERCHE from Anni Karten!

Here is my card:




Stamped those fabulous legs repeatedly and colored them with Copics. The PP is by My Minds Eye. Stamped the sentiment and added a slightly larger round of red paper for more emphasis.



I used two of the new stamp sets here:
Party Time
Party Girl 




And again we have lots of prizes to win - the details are on the STAMPlorations blog.
Check out what the rest of the team made! You'll find links to all birthday blog hop projects here.

Linking up with:

The Pink Elephant - anything goes
Simon Says Monday challenge - summer - for me -wearing dresses and show my legs :)
Simon Wednesday Challenge BlogSimon Monday Challenge Blog



40 comments:

Jerrie said...

What a great card using the legs. I looked at them on the stamp set and thought what would you do. I am glad for these bloghops because it opens your eyes to creativity!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fun! I am loving the shoes :)

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Great card - great design! The sentiment really pops with the bigger red circle behind it.

SonjaK said...

Total witzige Szene. Klasse koloriert!

Darnell J Knauss said...

What a spunky, sexy, and fun card this is!! Love it, Cornelia! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

conil said...

Oh dear me, gorgeous legs in Jimmy Choo's. What could be better for a birthday card. Honestly, this one delights me. Lovely coloring and whimsy.

Nora N. said...

This is a great card!! I would never think of creating something like this and so wish that I could think outside of the box. This is awesome!!

Pink Unicorn said...

Such a clever use of the stamp set, what a gorgeous card!

Keren Baker said...

Love this idea- cool idea just using the legs!

Anita in France said...

Clever and fabulous, Cornelia ... those party legs and amazing shoes are brilliant! Anita :)

Berina RGA said...

love the new stamp sets!! awesome!!

Kim M said...

This is fantastic! I actually had an idea similar to this but hadn't gotten around to making it yet and then I saw your card. I thought maybe I better not make that card at this time. LOL. Great minds think alike. :-)

joy said...

Fabulous card, Cornelia! Love the brightly colored shoes.

Deepti said...

I loved this idea so much when I first saw your card :) Fabulous design idea and colors

Brandi R said...

Cute card! Great colors ♥

Helen F. said...

Oh your card is so creative. Love this idea :-)

vinita jain said...

Love this party legs card with a beautiful designing and love the addition of red circle on an angle to pop up the sentiment beautifully!

Suchi said...

Those legs look so sexy and ready to party ;)
Great take for a party...!! :)
Suchi xx

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Ha ha..those arrows add so much fun to the party girl legs images ! Wonderful card !

Purvi Gadewar said...

Awesome party card!!!

Pam said...

Great card! Great party legs and shoes.

Michele Henderson said...

Great card, Cornelia! Fun and flirty!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Such a cute and fun card!! Great design!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

shirley-bee said...

PAR-TAY!!! Love it :)

Julie B said...

This is such a fun card Cornelia! :)

2amscrapper said...

I'm liking what I'm seeing using just the legs stamp. Very clever.

Monika Skinner said...

Love the mingling legs, great fun. xxx

Christine Kiehl said...

Definitely a leg above the competition! Thank you for sharing the new goodie release! Great card!!!

Craftychris said...

Love this leggy card - so cool! xxx

VanessaB said...

so fun! great design and use of those party legs :)

cm said...

Ooh la la...love this leggy card! Brilliant!
Hugs~c

Nance E Salkeld said...

Very creative layout and love all the legs and colored shoes!

Maxine D said...

Love the way you have used the legs Cornelia - stunning card and so creative!
Blessings
Maxine

Shona Chambers said...

Thanks to you I think I will have the song 'Legs' by ZZ Top going round in my head for the rest of the evening!! Brilliant card, wish I had legs like that!

Julie B said...

Such a fun card Cornelia, reminds me of a hen party trying on their glad rags in a changing cubicle! :)

D.Ann C said...

What a terrific idea!

cheiron said...

Such a fun and sassy card! Great design. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

Indy said...

Fun, sassy card!

Nance E Salkeld said...

Such a fantastic card! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Anything Goes Challenge!

Dee Earnshaw said...

FUN, FUN, FUN card - I need this stamp so bad - I can see myself using this on a multitude of cards. Thanks for the inspiration.