JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Halloween Tag card

I decided to combine a couple of challenges with this Halloween card for this, using an old tag die from Sizzix for the headstones


The ghost is also an ancient die from Sizzix as well. Did a little stamping with a recollections stamp and added Washi tape, string and Paper Candi.



I am also playing along in a couple of challenges:
Inkspire Me - Fall/Halloween


                        

13 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Really cute Halloween creation and a fun way to use the throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Kim M said...

This is awesome! Love how you turned the tags into headstones. Genius! :-)

Vickie Z said...

Adorable!! Fun Halloween card!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

Julie Beech said...

What a brilliant idea to use those tags as headstones, a fun card. :)

Broni said...

Totally spooky! Great combination of the challenges! So glad you joined us for the Color Throwdown challenge this week!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Love your spooky scene! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so fun!! Love the graveyard scene!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, very fun! Great take on Gayatri's card!

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute, I love that you made headstone tags. Very creative Cornelia! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It !

Anita in France said...

Spooky and so much fun, Cornelia ... brilliant idea to use tags as headstones! Anita :)

Andrea und Annemarie said...

The tag's the perfect gravestone! And the ghost's just too cute! Thanks for joining us at IN{K}SPIRE_me this week! ~ Annemarie

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely tag idea my friend and cute ghost...I love the color combo this is super duper cute Cornelia..did I forgot to comment on this...now I leave you one...:) hugs..Monika