JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, September 19, 2014

Paper Crafting challenge with a Christmas theme

I have a quick post for today - wanted to play in the Paper Crafting challenge. You have to CASE one of three cards. Here is my CASE:



Its pretty obvious that I CASEd Vicki's gorgeous card, turned it into a Christmas theme...

IMG_2130.JPG

I like Vicki's card much better than mine - her colors are just fabulous!
For my card I used a combination of Brushos and watercolors


Added some Stickles to the center of the Poinsettia and Wink of Stella to the red leaves and the Christmas part of the sentiment. 

Materials: All stamps by STAMPlorations: Holiday Sketches: Christmas Flower
Sentiment Builders: Christmas & New Year, Brushos, Stickles, Wink of Stella, Staz-on-Ink


7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Beautiful poinsettias that look like elegant decorative paper! Love the vellum with the sentiment!

Deepti said...

I love your card :) your own colorful take on Vicki's card :)

cm said...

Yes, Vicki's card is lovely, but so is yours, Cornelia, with the absolutely gorgeous poinsettias! You've translated Vicki's creation into something that shines with your unique style and flair! I, for one, LOVE it!
~c

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card!! :)

Shery said...

Beautiful CASE of Vicki's card! Yours is an artsy Christmas wonder :o)

Anita in France said...

This is so lovely, Cornelia ... all those little points of gently exploding colour from the brushos are fabulous with the poinsettias... a brilliant take on Vicki's card! Anita :)

Monika Reeck said...

Your CASE ing Vicki card is adorable Cornelia and wish you luck being DT there...your card all are amazing and day by day more and more beautiful different than as I know you from the first time...lovely card and the one who get this card will look amazing mit seine oder ihre Augen...Liebe Gruesse, Monika