JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Addicted to Stamps and More #114

Hi Everyone,

Its challenge time at Addicted to Stamps and More and its my favorite theme - CAS!


Here is the card I made:




I used that fun little TAWS set "Pointers" for it. I masked some of the shapes  and the big green one I also sponged lightly. 


Added enamel dots and Bakers Twine - quick and easy!
I hope you come and play with us and leave some love on the DT girls blogs - after all they have some fabulous inspiration for you!

Our sponsor for the challenge is:


The winner will get 3 Digis!

I am playing in this month TAWS challenge with my card - here is the fun inspiration picture:


You see I went with the bottom left part of the picture.

23 comments:

Kylie said...

your shapes are really cool! I love the twine you have added at the top of your card and those enamel dots are perfect! xx

Deborah Frings said...

Great CAS card - lovely contemporary design and super colours. Love it.

Thanks for the lovely comment on my card - I enjoy colouring digis!!

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you played with this TAWS set, Cornelia! The colors are so fun and the puny sentiment is fabulous! Awesome card, as always!

Rahmat said...

Beautiful card Cornelia, I like the sentiment very much!

sandie said...

I so love your sense of honour, it really shines in your card making. The design and colours here are a perfect match x

florenceandfreddie said...

Fabulous design. x

Neets B said...

Great card, love the colours and those enamel dots are perfect to bring it all together x

Julie Beech said...

A fab contemporary design using great colours and I love those enamel dots, they just lift the design. :)

Lee-Anne said...

What a cool design...this is really neat, Cornelia!

monikaskinner said...

Hi Cornelia. Love the graphic shapes, you always work magic with them, and this card is no exception. Fab colours too. Have a great day! hugs Monika xxx

Anita in France said...

So clever, Cornelia ... and so very cool ... such a great sentiment! Anita :)

cm said...

Fun and fabulous, Cornelia! I have a couple of similar sets and don't give them enough attention. You've given me incentive! Charming CAS card - and a great connect to the TAWS challenge!
~c

Wei said...

What a cool card! and love your dasign and color! so pretty.

Sue said...

Hi Cornelia, such a super fun and colourful card! Great layout too :)

Deepti said...

Such a clever design! I like the colors :)

Kim Heggins said...

Love those fabulous images...they have a fun retro look to them. So sweet.

Mrs A. said...

I rather like this card. the colours look good together. hugs Mrs A.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fab card - such a cool, modern design
Caroline xxx

Katie Melhus said...

This is so fun and funky and the perfect take on that photo!

Loll Thompson said...

Fun and fabulous card Cornelia! Love the combo of colors and designs for your shapes. Loll xx

Monika Reeck said...

cute cute cute..love the colors and the shapes are cool agree with Kylie..and yes the colors at BIC challenge is yummy right...I wish I can make more than one..but the time is limited my sweet friend..love this card..as I always love your card..hugs, Monika

Dana said...

Fabulous card!! Love how you layered those shapes!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Be Inspired Challenge!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

What a fun card! I love your masking on here! Thanks for joining us at BIC!
Lisa