Skip to main content

Katzelkraft - Cats on a Wall

Hi Everyone,

I am back with my weekly Katzelkraft post. I am playing with those cute cats stamps that were recently released. 
I first stamped the cats on the wall. Colored the eyes and added Crystal lacquer to have a resist.  Made a mask for the cats and did some light sponging with distress inks to color them. Cut them out. Stamped the moon, heat embossed it and then masked it. Sponged it in yellow. Masked the moon and sponged around it in black. Added white splatters. Stamped the sentiment, drew a frame around it and cut it out. Assembled everything. Added white accents. 
The stamps I used are from the following sets:
Cats on Wall- KTZ294, Whatchamacallit - KTZ276 (FRANCE)
Cats on Wall - KTZ294, Whatchamacallit - KTZ276, Lavinia Moon (USA)

Hope you liked this - I'll be back next Wednesday with more Katzelkraft inspiration. 
Thanks for visiting!

Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:
Day Of the Month Card Club - International Day of Friendship








Comments

papierelle said…
Ich bin schon lange ein Fan dieser ukrainischen Künstlerin, die die Katzen entworfen hat und das es diese jetzt auch als Stempel gibt ist einfach super. Genau so wie Deine Karte. Tolle Zusammenstellung der Katzenmotive, toll gestaltete Karte und ein Spruch der alles auf den Punkt bringt!!! Freue mich, das Du wieder bei DotMCC dabei bist (musst nur noch verlinken). LG Gundi
Flo said…
Die Katzen haben sich aber toll in Pose geworfen!!!
LG Flo
Rosmarie said…
Wenn man zu mehreren unterwegs ist, ist man eher geneigt, Dummheiten zu machen, das ist bekannt. Ihrer Mimik nach zu urteilen, haben sie sich bestimmt schon ein paar Streiche ausgedacht! Vielen lieben Dank für's Mitspielen bei DotMCC! LG, Rosi

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!