Skip to main content

Katzelkraft - Beware of the Spider!

  Hi Everyone,

I am back with my weekly Katzelkraft post.
I have a slightly creepy card for you - it's just that time of the year.....



I stamped and masked the insects. Sponged the background with distress oxide inks. Stamped the weeds and colored the insects with water brush pens. The spider web is an ancient stamp from Stampin' Up

The stamps I used are from the following sets:

 Les Nounounes - KTZ234, Herbs - KTZ 272 (FRANCE)
 Bugs and Insects KTZ234, Weeds - KTZ272  (USA)




Hope you liked this - I'll be back next Wednesday with more Katzelkraft inspiration. 
Thanks for visiting!

Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:

Nachteulen Schaffen - Praechtiges Farbenspiel
Inspiration Station - animal antics






























Comments

Flo said…
Liebe Cornelia,
schön, dass Du mit dieser "verrückten" farbenprächtigen Karte an der neuen Challenge der Nachteulen teilnimmst, jedoch:
Du solltest die vielleicht noch hochladen, sie ist auf unserem Blog leider noch nicht zu sehen.
Trotzdem sind meine Daumen für Dich gedrückt (in der Hoffnung, dass Du sie noch auf unserem Blog zeigst).
Es ist schon verrückz, dass eine harmlost Spinne eine Raupe und einen Grashüpfer in Angst und Schrecken versetzt. Ob das an der Farbe der Spinne liegt???
LG Flo
Creepy and cute card design!
conil said…
I'm just glad that colorful spider is on your card and not in my house. Think those critters need to find another place to be quick.
Was für eine lustige, farbenfrohe Karte!
Ich freue mich, dass du sie bei den Nachteulen zeigst.
Viel Glück und alles Liebe für dich!
Ilse (thera)
Susi said…
So zauberhaft! Ich mag das Spiel aus dem eher neutralen Hintergrund mit den superleuchtenden Farben der Krabbeltiere so sehr. Wirklich eine grandios tolle Idee und so schön stimmig. Dickes Danke, dass du das schöne Werk bei den Nachteulen zeigst. Meine Faumen sind fest gedrückt für die Auslosung. Viele Grüße Susi
Donna Walls said…
Love the images! So unique and your card is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at The Inspiration Station! Donna
Katrin79 said…
Was für eine geniale und ulkige Karte. Ich bin von deiner Idee und Umsetzung ganz begeistert.
Hab vielen Dank fürs Zeigen auf NSS.
Viele Grüße
Katrin

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

ARTplorations Blog Hop Day 3

Hi Everyone, this is the last and final day of the STAMPlorations stencil blog hop! but don't despair - I have more stencil cards coming up for you  soon ;) Took one of the leaves from this stencil and sponged it in two different greens, flipping the leaf upside down. Added the Hello die cut, which I cut multiple times and glued togehter to give it more heft. Two enamel dots. Easy peasy! ARTPlorations Stencils - Leaf Prints Hello die by Lil Inkers We have prizes: SIX (6) winners (2 winners per day) will receive their choice of ARTplorations stencil. Winners will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the designers' blogs. THREE (3) winners will each win a $15 gift certificate. Winners will be randomly drawn from comments left on the STAMPlorations blog. + surprise prizes Check out what the rest of the team made! You'll find links to all our projects  here . I am also linking this card with Lil' In...