Skip to main content

Funky Fossil Designs - April Release Day!

  Hi Everyone,

Today is release day at Funky Fossil Designs! 
All five new sets will be available in the store.



Here are all the new sets:

More Furry Friends                                         Artsy



Heartfelt Tree                                        Celestial



I used the Furry Friends for this card. The bones I created with the Dog Bones stencil
Added blue splatters. I trimmed the card and used two strips from the Patina paper pad for the sides.



I hope you liked this and thanks for visiting.

Don't forget to visit the DT blogs  for amazing inspiration from those talented girls!


Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:


   

Comments

Flo said…
Das sieht aus wie die halben Bremer Stadtmusikanten. Ob der Dackel an die Knochen kommt und dem "Unterhund" etwas davon abgibt??? Man weiß es nicht.
Your art is always so uplifting, colorful, and usually evokes a large smile if not a belly laugh. I love this.
What a cute card and I love how you placed the one dog on top of the other that way.
conil said…
I'm a sucker for anything with a dog or cat on it so this card simply delights me. Such a darling scene.
Anita in France said…
You know I'm going to love that sentiment, Cornelia ... perfect with this cute pair of pups ... wat a great scene! Hugs, Anita :)
What a great story you have created with your card design. Darling images and wonderful sentiment.

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!