Skip to main content

Katzelkraft - Don't Let Things Bug You

     Hi Everyone,

I am back with my weekly Katzelkraft post. 



I stamped the garbage can on a piece of scrap paper and colored it. Cut the lid off. Stamped and colored the hairy creature and glued the garbage can and lid over it. Added the parrot and colored it. Added the sentiment.


The stamps I used are from the following sets:

Garbage can -SOLO107, Flamingos and Friends - KTZ224, Parrot - SOLO108 (FRANCE)
Garbage can -SOLO107, Flamingos and Friends - KTZ224, Parrot - SOLO108 (USA)

Hope you liked this - I'll be back next Wednesday with more Katzelkraft inspiration. 


If you feel the urge to buy any Katzelkraft products, you can also order them in the US from those companies: Topflight Stamps, Lost Coast Designs, or Frantic Stamper. 

Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.

Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:

Male Room Challenge - animals 
Watercooler Wednesday - Anything goes masculine (and that parrot is male)






















  

Comments

Cathy said…
Fun card Cornelia, you're garbage can almost looks real! Love how you've coloured it, Cathy x
Flo said…
Haha!!! das ist mal wieder eine sehr lustige Karte!
Herrlich, wie der Wuschel aus der Tonne schaut.
Auch Deine Farbwahl ist wieder hervorragend.
Liebe Grüße
papierelle said…
*hihi* ... Spitze!!!
This is so cute and as always the coloring is fantastic!
conil said…
What a delightful card. Hilarious and so well colored.
Goga said…
Jour card really make me smile. Fantastic job. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room Challenge, Goga
Karen Brown said…
Such a fun card! I especially love your gorgeous colors and coloring. Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen
AndrejaL said…
What a beautiful card you made :-))
Thanks for joining us at the The Male Room Craft Challenge ❤️ Hope to see you at the next challenge, too.
Helen said…
Love it - you've created a great scene!

Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

Helen x
Cette carte est magnifique et tellement travaillée.
Elle mérite d'avoir gagné le challenge The Male Room.
Félicitations.
MaryannG
conil said…
This simply had to win...The Male Room thought so, too. Congratulations.

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!