Skip to main content

Katzelkraft - Good Bye 2020

    Hi Everyone,

I am back with my weekly Katzelkraft post. It's the end of 2020 and aren't we all happy it's over? Let's just hope for a better 2021. With the vaccine soon being available to the most vulnerable part of the population and hopefully within a few month to everyone else it seems like we can see the light at the end of the tunnel......


You probably know by now, that I am totally in love with those cool glass bottles from Darkroom Door. I made a card with it last week and the week before, you can see them HERE, HERE and HERE. 
I made this the usual way I make my cards - stamped and colored with Inktense, markers and water brush pens. No sentiment this time.  I think its self-explanatory. 



The stamps I used are from the following sets:

Les Marins - KTZ 234 (FRANCE)
Sea Creatures - KTZ 226 (USA)

Hope you liked this - I'll be back next Wednesday with more Katzelkraft inspiration. In the meantime I wish you a Happy New Year and all the best for 2021!


If you feel the urge to buy any Katzelkraft products, you can also order them in the US from those companies: Topflight Stamps, Lost Coast Designs, or Frantic Stamper. 

Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.

Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:

Watercooler Wednesday - Anything goes





Comments

You do wonderful coloring with the Iktense and water.
conil said…
We all love what you do with those cool bottles, as well. This is just another example of your cleverness in combining stamp sets. Your color sense is, as usual, impeccable.
Flo said…
Oh ja, ich bin dabei, das Jahr 2020 zu verabschieden. Solch ein schreckliches Jahr habe ich noch nie erlebt, nicht nur wegen Corona ...
Dir alles Gute für 2021, das wird unser Jahr!!!
Liebe Grüße, Flo
You never cease to put a huge smile on my face... Happy New Year, Cornelia.
Dawn T said…
What a fun card Cornelia. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.
Helen said…
Ha! Ha! Love this super fun card, Cornelia!! Great colouring as always! Lots of smiles packed in this one!! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday challenge. Take care and Happy 2021!

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!