Skip to main content

Katzelkraft - Spooky Scene

Hi Everyone,

here is my weekly Katzelkraft post. 


I tried to create a spooky scene. I masked the moon of with a post it note and used sprays for my background. I then stamped the little Vampire  and the scary insect. The mushrooms I stamped on a piece of scrap paper and I also stamped the vampire again on a piece of scrap paper. Colored everything with different media (water brush pens, markers) and added them to the card. The insect I just de-colored with bleach and used markers to color it. Added the branch - an ancient wood block stamp from my endless stamp supplies.



My stamp supplies:

 Sherlock Holmes - KTZ211, Les Nounounes - KTZ234, Whimsical Mushrooms - KTZ191(FRANCE)
 Sherlock Holmes - KTZ211, Insects - KTZ234, Whimsical Mushrooms - KTZ191 (USA)



Hope you liked this - I'll be back next Wednesday with more Katzelkraft inspiration. 

If you feel the urge to buy any Katzelkraft products, you can also order them in the US from those companies: Topflight Stamps, Lost Coast Designs, or Frantic Stamper. 

Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.

Happy Stamping!


Linking up with:

Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Humerus/fun card 
(what could be more fun than Halloween???)


Comments

Flo said…
Das ist eine tolle farbenfrohe fast gruselige Karte geworden.
Liebe Grüße
conil said…
Spooky is the word for this little masterpiece. Masking and brilliant color choices make this a real work of art.
Created by Kath said…
Fun Halloween card! Thank you for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!