Skip to main content

Day of the Month Card Club - Repeat Day

Hallo Ihr Lieben!
Hello Everyone!

Wir starten heute in unsere 15. Challenge mit dem Thema:
Today is the start of our 15th challenge:


Our guest designer for this month is the wonderful Marina - she was voted the winner in our 13th challenge.

And here is my card:



Repeat selfies!

 I used my Katzelkraft Frogs - such a fun stamp set! The sentiment I made with the We R Memory Keepers punchboard. It still twists my brain with the narrow letter spacing, but I am getting better at it....



Wir sind gespannt, was Ihr uns zeigen werdet.
Bis zum 30.06.2020 habt Ihr Zeit, Euer Werk hier zu verlinken.

We are looking forward to your creations!
You have until 6/30/2020 to link up your paper art.


Es gibt IMMER einen Grund zum Feiern!
 There is ALWAYS a reason to celebrate!


Comments

papierelle said…
*hihi* ... wie ich sehe, hast Du bei unserer letzten Challenge viele Fotos gemacht. Echt coole Karte!!
Flo said…
Super sind Deine Frösche auf dem leuchtend grünen Hintergrund!!!
Die schauen richtig aufmüpfig aus ihren Rahmen heraus.
Liebe Sonntagsgrüße
So fun with the frog images. A great slimline design.
Anita in France said…
Hahahahahaha ... brilliant, Cornelia ... so much fun! Hugs, Anita :)
conil said…
Frog selfies...so stinking fabulous...and a larger card. The coloring is outstanding, as usual, and the sentiment really fits the card so well. Love it!
Helen said…
Oh my gosh! LOVE those frog selfies! Just perfect inking!!! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! ((HUGS)) Helen
Rosmarie said…
Die ist ja wieder mal ein Hit!! - Toadally Love it!!
Patrice said…
Super cute & clever! My husband absolutely loves frogs, & would you believe I don't have any in my collection? I really must do something about that after seeing your fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x
Your card is to fun, cute and green. Chantell Just Add Ink
KimB said…
Oh my goodness all those frogs are just crazy and adorable! Such a unique fun card! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim
Jan said…
Oh my goodness! Such a hilarious take on selfies - I love your frog’s expressions - so clever and so fun! A fabulous “f” idea! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.
JulieP said…
What a fun frog party!!! Very cute! Thanks so much for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
BożenA said…
you made this card so funny. In the convention of photos from Polaroid. A brilliant idea. These frogs look like they are caught by a photographer in hiding.
BożenA xx
Lindsey said…
Look at all these fun froggy polaroids! Love the bright colours. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
Kim Heggins said…
Love this....just so fun!!!
Dotty Jo said…
Ha ha ha! You are so clever - what a great card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, Jo x
Cazro said…
Your falling frogs are super fun, they made me smile. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges Caz DT.

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

ARTplorations Blog Hop Day 3

Hi Everyone, this is the last and final day of the STAMPlorations stencil blog hop! but don't despair - I have more stencil cards coming up for you  soon ;) Took one of the leaves from this stencil and sponged it in two different greens, flipping the leaf upside down. Added the Hello die cut, which I cut multiple times and glued togehter to give it more heft. Two enamel dots. Easy peasy! ARTPlorations Stencils - Leaf Prints Hello die by Lil Inkers We have prizes: SIX (6) winners (2 winners per day) will receive their choice of ARTplorations stencil. Winners will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the designers' blogs. THREE (3) winners will each win a $15 gift certificate. Winners will be randomly drawn from comments left on the STAMPlorations blog. + surprise prizes Check out what the rest of the team made! You'll find links to all our projects  here . I am also linking this card with Lil' In...