Skip to main content

Funky Fossil New Release now in the Shop

Hi Everyone,

you have been waiting now for 4 days and it's finally time - the new release is in the Funky Fossil Designs shop!


Here is the entire new release:

 


I used the Funky Florals set and just stamped it onto white paper. Added the die cut (The Stamp Market). Super simple. I got inspired by a card from Gayatri, I just CASEd her card.


Don't forget to visit the DT and the Funky Fossil blog to see all the phenomenal cards the DT girls created.

And no release without a prize:
The full release will be a giveaway to one person who comments on any of our release day blog posts or instagram posts before midnight on April 1st with the winner announced on April 3rd
Enter code MARCH10 before midnight on Monday for 10% off everything in the store.

Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:
QKR Stampede - anything goes
Stinkin Inkers - pastel

Blog Badge

Comments

Anita in France said…
That rainbow stacked sentiment really pops against the monochrome line art blooms, Cornelia ... so eyecatching! Hugs, Anita :)
papierelle said…
Das schmeichelt dem Auge sehr!!! Toll Mojo ist zurück ... und wie!!!
conil said…
CASE'd or not this design makes for dramatic card. Love the black & white and the treatment you chose for the sentiment. It really makes it POP!
Beautiful card and looks like some great stamp sets too.
Denise Bryant said…
Love your Funky Florals card! Pretty designs and sentiment!
Kim Heggins said…
Beautiful...love that sentiment!!!
Andre M. said…
The colourful sentiment is fab with the black and white florals.
Gosh this card has great impact, it's beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith QKR Stampede DT
madhatter said…
This is absolutely gorgeous and really shows the stamps at their best. Beautiful sentiment and a great idea.
Thanks for sharing.
Stay safe and keep on crafting.
Tracey.x

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

ARTplorations Blog Hop Day 3

Hi Everyone, this is the last and final day of the STAMPlorations stencil blog hop! but don't despair - I have more stencil cards coming up for you  soon ;) Took one of the leaves from this stencil and sponged it in two different greens, flipping the leaf upside down. Added the Hello die cut, which I cut multiple times and glued togehter to give it more heft. Two enamel dots. Easy peasy! ARTPlorations Stencils - Leaf Prints Hello die by Lil Inkers We have prizes: SIX (6) winners (2 winners per day) will receive their choice of ARTplorations stencil. Winners will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the designers' blogs. THREE (3) winners will each win a $15 gift certificate. Winners will be randomly drawn from comments left on the STAMPlorations blog. + surprise prizes Check out what the rest of the team made! You'll find links to all our projects  here . I am also linking this card with Lil' In...