Skip to main content

Katzelkraft - Les Zoizos

Hi Everyone,

it's Katzelkraft Wednesday!


My Katzelkraft supplies:



I finally got my hands on those funny birds. They needed to fly into my craft room....I made the background with a brayer - it was collecting too much dust in my craft room.... Stamped the bird on the background. Stamped the bird eyes again on a piece of scrap paper and cut out the eyes. Colored the bird with Inktense pencils and Stabilo markers. Glued in the eyes. Added some white gel pen accents.  Added the branch. Stamped the sentiment.


Hope you liked this - I'll be back next Wednesday with more Katzelkraft inspiration!

If you feel the urge to buy any Katzelkraft products, you can also order them in the US from those companies: Topflight Stamps, Lost Coast Designs, or Frantic Stamper. 
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.

Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:

Simon Says Wednesday challenge - stars a/o stripes (did stripes)
Crafty Animals - anything with an animal

Blog Badge

Comments

Flo said…
Hihihi! Super!
Hoffentlich fällt der kleine Kerl vor lauter Angst nicht vom Stengel (Ast)!!!
conil said…
Want you to know I ordered these stamps and it's your fault. I am totally delighted with this card...the snarky sentiment and those amazing colors. You're just brilliant.
This is so cute and fun! Your cards always make me smile.
Mac Mable said…
So funny, so colourful and so unique....I love it x
Lin said…
What a fun take on our challenge this week, Cornelia - love these big wide stripes! Great colors, too, and that bird makes me smile! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
Anita in France said…
What a cool background, Cornelia ... which is more than can be said of that poor bird! You've cleverly given him such a timorous expression ... when he flies, it's a good thing to know the floor is always there for him (tee hee)!! Hugs, Anita :)
Lisa J said…
Fab card and wonderful background. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!