JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspiration #135

Hi Everyone,
its inspiration time at STAMPlorations!
This week we are featuring Shery's stamp line Shery Russ Designs.


My stamp supplies:
SheryRuss_MixedMediaElementsMixedMediaElements-preview.jpeg SheryRuss_PartyTime-web-previewpreview-web-stencil-073-BubbleDancebirthday-worddie
Mixed Media ElementsMixed Media GrungeParty timeBubble DanceBirthday word die



I used my oxide inks to make the background - they work quite well on colored card stock. Added the die cut - used fun foam for it and the heat embossed happy.


From May 23 to May 29, all Shery Russ Designs stamps are 10% off (no coupon needed) + A Cup of Roses and Many Blessings stamps & coordinating die stamp sets are  20% off (no coupon needed)

Or even better use code STAMPGIRLCORNELIA
to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies on all regular- and sale-priced items in the store.

All our  Inspiration Project posts have a monthly random drawing - 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate. So look at all those fabulous cards the Inspiration Girls made and leave them some love! It may pay off :)

Linking up with:



Happy Stamping!









2 comments:

conil said...

You've been a busy, busy girl. This is gorgeous...love the dark blue as a background. The oxides & sentiment look fabulous on it. And, of course. I think that birthday die is the best one out there.

Daen'Ys said...

Gefällt mir gut!