JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

So Suzy - Beach Grass

Hi Everyone,

I am back today with another card I made with those wonderful stamps So Suzy carries.


those are the two stamps I used:





I started making a brown "puddle" with my Brushos. Took the beach grass stamp and inked it with distress inks and then spritzed it with water. Did two impressions with each inking and used brwon as well as green distress inks.



I then took some green and loosely brushed it about my brown puddle and some of the grass stems.


Added blue splatters and a strip of wood paper on the left side. Added the sentiment. And then I thought a few blue butterflies would bring more life to my little scene - they are Memory Box die cuts.



Linking up with:
Virginia's View - Spray, Mist and Splatter
HLS CAS challenge - watercolour spritz


Happy stamping!

8 comments:

Bandon, Oregon said...

WOW... Very Nice

Faith

Kanan Pandya said...

Lovely Card, Cornelia!! Wonderful CAS design. Happy to visit your blog after a long time. :-)

conil said...

What a touching card...love the scene you've created and that sentiment is to die for...just gorgeous.

Flo said...

Toll ist diese Karte!!!
Da konntest du mal wieder so richtig schön mit Farben matschen.
ich weiß, dass dir das viel Freude macht, deshalb werden diese Karten bei dir auch immer besonders.
Liebe Grüße

Anita in France said...

What a gorgeous sense of drift in this lovely scene, Cornelia ... so perfect with that beautiful sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Neets B said...

That is a gorgeous stamp and I love how you've worked with it. So much movement.
Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge, Anita x

Monika Reeck said...

wooooww that beach grass stamp looks like you painted it
wooow I am speechless
I remember the palm tree in Bali and the insel Bali Cornelia
stunning AHMAZING
great JOB miss Cornelia

Chrissie said...

This is stunning Cornelia!
I love your use of colour.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Happy Little Stampers CAS Team