JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

STAMPloration Inspiration #71

Hi Everyone,
its inspiration time at STAMPlorations!


My stamp supplies:



What's new for our Inspiration Project posts? We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate. So look at all those fabulous cards the Inspiration Girls made and leave them some love! It may pay off :)

Linking up with:


Happy Stamping!




11 comments:

Flo said...

Was für eine wunderbare Karte mal wieder!!! Sehr schön.
Wer hat denn bei euch Federn lassen müssen??? *kicher*
Liebe Grüße

conil said...

Another card favorite to my long list of Cornelia's cards. Why would anyone try to CASE this when you'v achieved perfection. I bow to the Master.

Glennis said...

Beautiful! I think feathers are my new favourite!!

Suchi said...

BEAUTFIUL- Love the cluster! :)
Suchi xx

Jennifer Earley said...

So pretty! Great embossing, love the colors of the flowers.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love your coloring of the feathers -- looks awesome against the white

maria f. said...

So much wonderful embossing to enjoy. The beads are a great addition to the feathers.

Mac Mable said...

Loving those new stamps and love how you've used the background stencil in white x

shirley-bee said...

Love the patina effect on the feathers!

Anita in France said...

Such yummy texture and awesome detailing, Cornelia ... those feathers are fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

Feathers...swooning!
Hugs~c