JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, July 12, 2015

You're Purrfect

Hi Everyone,

I am back with a card fro this month Little Tangles challenge - its die-cutting. Unfortunately I do not have and Neat&Tangled dies, but I have those cute cats :)))


I used my stitched circles die from Simon Says Stamps to die cut the circles. Die cut the same circles on fun foam to give my card some dimension. Mounted everything on grey card stock. The cats I colored with Copics and fuzzy cut them.


I am just totally in love with those cuties! Hope you like them too!

Happy Stamping!

I am also linking up with:
Time-out challenge - nature with optional animals




Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

20 comments:

Tanja said...

als Dosenöffner muss man diese Karte lieben

Niki G said...

Really sweet design Cornelia!

aufspapiergebracht said...

Großartig ;)))))
Ganz viele liebe sommerliche Grüße Elisabeth

Pam said...

What a cute card! Love those furballs and your design.

Flo said...

Mit diesen Katzen liebäugele ich schon eine Weile, die sind sooooo köstlich!!!
Deine Karte mit ihnen ist wieder mal wunderbar.
Liebe Grüße, Flo

Susanne Vargas said...

Diese Katzen sind zu süss, wie sie aus den Löchern pieksen! Tolles Designe - wie immer!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Adorable cats! :)

Gayatri said...

What an adorable card? Love all your kitties. Great colouring the kitties. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Furry Friends challenge!

Monika Reeck said...

Ayyy tooo cuuutee Cornelia
loveee those sweet Katze
cute cute cute
How are you today dear
In munich it is 22 degeree a bit cooler than 2 days before (35 Degree celcius)hugs, Monika

conil said...

Fell off my chair, AGAIN, when I saw this card. So cleverly assembled and the coloring is just perfect.

Shannon McComb said...

Love your design. So cute!

Deepti said...

So adorable!

Daen'Ys said...

Tolle Mietzen!
Schön, wie sie aus den Löchern gucken und die Farbkombi ist super!
LG Rosi

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute!!! Love your sweet trio of kitties.

Shona Chambers said...

This is so perfect for Little Tangles, that kitten is adorable and has to be a winner for sure!!

Anita in France said...

So adorable, Cornelia ... love how these cute cats are are nestled into their individual windows ... so much fun ... had me smiling! Anita :)

Anita in France said...

Oops, wanted to say how delighted I am you brought these sweet kitties along to play with us at Time Out, my friend! Anita :)

cm said...

Hahahahaha...those cats are awesome! I'd say you're 'spot on' with this challenge, my friend! Meow-velous!
Hugs~c

Lisa Kind said...

What a cute card! Those cats have such an attitude! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

Jessica Pascarella said...

What a wonderful card! Love the cats! Thank you for playing along with the Little Tangles Challenge!