JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, April 27, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration #14

Hi Everyone, its INSPIRATION day again at STAMPlorations

The DT girls made some beautiful cards to entice you playing with your stamps or stencils - STAMPlorations or otherwise.



For this card I used the Kingfisher from Shirley's set Small Birds and colored it with water colors. I then made a mask and sponged around the bird. The sentiment is from the new set Noteworthy. LOVE the fonts!

SmallBirds-preview   Noteworthy-preview
   



So, if you are up for it - CASE my card or any other card and link it up HERE over at STAMPlorations. The InLinkz gallery  will be open until the 5th of May - gives you plenty of time! One winner will be randomly drawn from all entries to win a $15 gift certificate or their choice of any 2 ARTplorations stencils.


Also linking up with:
Aud Sentiments - Things with Wings

23 comments:

Deepti said...

Beautifully colored! I love the simplicity of this one :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous use of color [again!] :)

vinita jain said...

Beautiful water coloring and glow of yellow sponging, a fab creation!

papierelle said...

Mit Vögelchen und Karte triffst Du mal wieder genau die Mitte meines Geschmacksnerves!!
LG Gundi

joy said...

LOVE this! These birds and the new sentiments are must haves! Love your coloring, Cornelia. Thanks for always providing inspiration with your designs.

ionabunny said...

I feel a CASE coming on. Love these birds and your card is stunning. Hugz

conil said...

Clearly you love these birds as much as I do. Your coloring is fantastic. The pop of yellow behind him makes him look like he could fly.

Monika Skinner said...

Beautiful kingfisher! Love the colours! Hugs xxx

shirley-bee said...

This is beautiful, Cornelia! Saw a real one yesterday. Well a glimpse of one as he flew along the river.

2amscrapper said...

love it!

Nora N. said...

This is beautiful!! I love how you colored it in.

NanaConnie said...

This is a wonderful CAS design, Cornelia, and perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for honoring us by playing in our "Things with Wings" challenge at Aud Sentiments this fortnight. Good luck and please come play again.
NanaConnie DT

Flo said...

Oh wie schön!!!
LG Flo

Pam said...

So beautifully colored.

Bożena Adamusińska said...

Hallo Cornelia,
You should to get percent off sale in the store Stamplorations of Sherry Russ:-) Your beautiful card have made I ordered a set of stamps Small Birds:-))) Your cards are inspiring! A stamps are wonderful.
hugs,
Bozena

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh my gosh! This is a great! Fabulous colors!

Kim Heggins said...

This is about as cute as they come! I am in love your sweet bird and those colors you uses are so amazing.

Teresa Kline said...

stunning colors, luv this! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

cm said...

Gorgeous card, Cornelia; dazzled by your colour combination! I'm a 'chicken' when it comes to birds (hence, no bird images in my collection), but you're starting to convert me with this showcase...
Hugs~c

Loll said...

Gorgeous!! xx

maria f. said...

Love that angle you created and nestled the sentiment into.

Ann said...

oh my I love this - the sentiment fits so fabulously in the layout and your colouring of the bird is perfect. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments in our 'Things that fly' challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope we'll see you again soon. Ann xxx

Anita in France said...

Beautifully watercoloured, Cornelia ... love how your kingfisher glows against that fab 'golden' light! Anita :)