JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Curing the Monday Blues

I am playing again in Taheera's Monday Blues challenge. The inspiration picture she has selected has quite a masculine vibe - therefore I made a Dad's card. Dads often are under appreciated I think - so lets honor them!


I used PP as background. The D@D die cut is by Lil Inkers, as is the sentiment. The scalloped border is by Neat&Tangled and i used some home made enamel dots. The stiched rectangle is a Simon Says die.





I am also linkin up with Simon Says Wednesday challenge - anything goes
and Simon Says Monday challenge - no rules

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog  Simon Monday Challenge Blog

Enjoy your day!

10 comments:

Marlena M. said...

This is so cool! I'm a big fan of black and white. ;)

Kara Lynne said...

I totally see my dad's workshop in that inspiration photo! Wonderful masculine card!

Ellie said...

Beautifully done! Love your choice of colors!
xEllie

Sarah Gray said...

Love the sentiments on your card and the little pops of colour - a perfect Dad card! Great take on the inspiration photo.

Deepti said...

This is so cool n trendy !

Emma Williams said...

I love that you added that pop of colour to your black and white card, it's fabulous! Thank you for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

Marcie Sharp said...

I love this! That DAD die cut really takes centre stage.

Anita in France said...

Very cool and groovy, Cornelia ... love the monochrome with just the perfect pops of vibrant colour! Anita :)

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Perfect pops of colour from those enamel dots - they go so well teamed with the monochrome and are a perfect foil to the masculine vibe of the card! Thank you *so* much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

Mandy said...

Fabulous masculine card Cornelia! I love the little pops of colours again the black and white.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx