JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Swan Song Blog Hop

Hi, its so much fun to be part of this blog hop to thank all those wonderful people at Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine for their hard work and inspiration throughout the year! 
Thanks Ladies - you did an amazingly fabulous job! You never cease to inspire me. Thank you so much!

I am taking part in this through the STAMPlorations blog. Life got too busy to add myself in separately....

For both cards I used the sets Rosebuds and Bold Sentiments: Hello from STAMPlorations. 


I added a black strip on the side on the card above and treated it with glossy accents. Added the black splatters. I am in love with splatters......they make any card look good. If I am not happy with what I created I either add splatters, sequins or glitter and voila - there is usually dramatic improvement!




stmp1077.jpeg        stmp1068.jpeg

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

So beautiful!! Love the gradient wording!!

Flo said...

Beide Karten sind super!!! Ja, Klekse sind immer gut. Ich habe jetzt auch solche "Kleksflaschen", um Hintergründe damit zu gestalten. Du wirst sie bald sehen.
Liebe Grüße, Flo

Deepti said...

I love the gradient effect of the sentiment :)