Skip to main content

52CCT - Sketchy Snowman

Hi Everyone,

I am back with my weekly Christmas card. I am playing along with 52CCT - the theme is a sketch - see below. I originally wanted to combine this challenge with the Woodblock Wednesday challenge, but then I did not have enough time to upload my card and write this post.... 

Sketches are not my forte...but I made it! I used some ancient background paper, this ancient woodblock stamp from Hero Arts and ancient Washi tape. I think it's pretty self explanatory how I made this card.....
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 

Linking up with:
52CCT - sketch





















Comments

AndrejaM said…
Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.
Lily-by-Gilly said…
You certainly nailed the sketch! And it feels good to use up stuff from your stash, doesn't it? Thanks for joining us at 52CCT this week. Gill, DT
Rosmarie said…
Wie schelmisch er dreinschaut! Er weiß, dass bald der Winter kommt und wir uns wieder die Zehen abfrieren. Ha ha ha Vielen lieben Dank, für's Mitmachen bei 52CCT. LG, Rosi