Skip to main content

Katzelkraft - Chill Skiing

  Hi Everyone,

I am back with my weekly Katzelkraft post.
Guess what - another Christmas card for me. I hope you are not getting tired of them!
I stamped the Santa and the bird. Drew the bird a Santa hat. I colored them with alcohol ink markers. Sponged the snowdrifts. Stamped the sentiments (Chill and Cool Yule). Trimmed the card and added a strip of patterned paper at the bottom. Also added some white gel pen highlights to the Santa and bird.
The stamps I used are from the following set:
Christmas Keep Calm- KTZ159All Mad Here - KTZ298 (FRANCE)
Noel Keep Calm - KTZ159, All Mad Here KTZ298 (USA)

And here is a little present from Topflight stamps:
Hope you liked this - I'll be back next Wednesday with more Katzelkraft inspiration. 
Thanks for visiting!

Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:







Comments

Flo said…
Wenn der Vogel fliegen würde, wäre er bestimmt schneller - in seinem tollen Outfit!!!
Rosmarie said…
Sorry für den späten Kommentar zu dieser wieder einmal absolut genialen Karte! Danke für's Mitmachen bei DotMCC.
Komm gut ins Neue Jahr! ;)) LG, Rosi
Donna said…
He he he he
Another super awesome card!
Thanks so much for celebrating all things Naughty or Nice with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!