Skip to main content

Katzelkraft - Winged Butterfly

  Hi Everyone,

I am back with my weekly Katzelkraft post.
I am sure you have by now seen the new butterfly stamp set from Katzelkraft. They are gorgeous!

I smooshed the background with distress oxide inks (Saltwater Taffy, Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade). Stamped the frame and into the frame one of those butterflies. Colored it with water color. Cut it out and cut an orange square just a tad bigger than the frame and assembled it onto the card. Stamped the sentiment and added it. Also added a strip of striped paper to the side.
The stamps I used are from the following set:
Winged Butterfly - KTZ284, Grunge Frames - KTZ265 (FRANCE)
Winged Butterfly - KTZ284, Grunge Frames - KTZ265 (USA)


Hope you liked this - I'll be back next Wednesday with more Katzelkraft inspiration. 
Thanks for visiting!

Happy Stamping!


Comments

Flo said…
Superkarte!!! Was mir immer besonders gut gefällt sind die Streifen schwarz-weißes Papier, die Du an den Rand klebst. Ich dachte, das sei Washi-Tape, ist es aber wohl nicht.
That is a beautiful card and I like the colorful background!
Anke said…
WOW Conny geniale Karte, gefällt mir sehr.

LG
Anke
Beautiful card and great colors!