Skip to main content

Plaid Christmas

  Hi Everyone,

I am not a fan of this card, but I am showing it anyhow....should have passed on this challenge....I am not good with patterned paper, but occasionally I think I should use up all the paper I have hoarded despite my inability to use it adequately. 
those this is one of those failed attempts, LOL!
The prompt was to use plaid and I do think the paper is pretty. I added two embossed baubles (Sizzix). It's really brilliant, embossing and die cutting in one step. I did learn how to make a double bow (thanks for the internet). Added the sentiment. I also added some gilding polish to the baubles (did not really help...)


Perhaps you like this better than I do. Thanks for visiting!

Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:

The Male Room - dry embossing
Christmas Craft Creations - Plaid Christmas










 

Comments

Flo said…
Du hast Dich aber sehr elegant aus der Affäre gezogen und obwohl Du Designpapier nicht so magst, eine sehr ansprechende Karte gebastelt.
Liebe Grüße, Flo
I like this card a lot, so different and makes a lovely change for a Christmas card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Dry Embossing challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT
Leanne said…
This is so wonderful I like the paper you used and the ornaments on the front, very nicely done. Great card, and thank you for playing our challenge at Christmas Craft Creations. Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/CCC
Christmas Craft Creations