Skip to main content

Christmas Kickstart challenge - Center Stage Sentiment

     Hi Everyone,

to stay true to my New Years resolution I made another Christmas card this week. I got inspired by the current  Christmas Kickstart challenge, which asks for a center stage sentiment. 

I figured that's easy enough with those wonderfully large sentiments from Funky Fossil Designs from the set Festive Phrases.
I heat embossed it in gold. Masked it and stamped the background with an old Hero Arts stamp. Also heat embossed. Added some red gems. 


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting.
Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:
 Christmas Kickstart challenge - center stage sentiment
ABC Christmas - anything Christmas 















Comments

Cathy said…
This is so striking in the black, gold with the pop of red Cornelia.so elegant looking and I Love the background stamp, Cathy x,
conil said…
Truly elegant card. Love a gold and black Christmas card.
Dotty Jo said…
This is so elegant - I do love black and gold together, Cornelia! I'm so happy to have you here and playing again at Christmas Kickstart, big hugs, Jo x
Beautiful Christmas card design!
Celeste Goff said…
Stunning card! Love the gold, red, and black combo!!
Gorgeous with the black and gold, Cornelia!! Just love your large sentiment combined with that Hero Arts background!!
Jen W. said…
I'm always a sucker for a mixed font sentiment. Love the gold on black and the pops of red - this is such a fabulously classy card! Thanks for playing along at Christmas Kickstart Challenge!