Skip to main content

Funky Fossil Designs - Naughty or Nice

   Hi Everyone,

I am playing with my Funky Fossil Designs supplies. 

I used this fun set called "Naughty or Nice", designed by Elena Zinski. I love her style.


I die cut the set of Christmas Trees.  Used the left over stripes from a prior card to fill in the center tree. I stamped and cut the fairy and colored her with Inktense and markers. I heat embossed the sentiment. I trimmed the card and added Washi tape at the bottom. 



Hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!

Stamp supplies:

 Merry and Bright paper pad

Christmas Trees set of 3 dies

Naughty or Nice


Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:



Comments

Flo said…
Hihihi! Das ist wieder mal eine lustige Karte, wie so viele von Dir.
Dir und Deiner Familie ein schönes Wochenende, hier ist es trüb und regnerisch - schrecklich.
Liebe Grüße
I love the funky angel.
conil said…
Obviously, naughty or is it because I wish I could leap over trees. What a fun and whimsical Christmas card.
Hetty said…
I love your angel on top of the tree.
Wonderful fun card, Cornelia
Liz said…
Love this, what a fun card. xx