Skip to main content

Topflight Stamps - Dandelion Wishes

 Hi Everyone,

It's Topflight Stamps day! 
This week's theme is anything goes. 



I stamped the Dandelion with Versamark and heat embossed it in white. Sprinkled Infusion pigment powder on it and spritzed with water. Moved some of the colors around and added a touch more where I wanted it. Let it dry. Added the sticker sentiment.



See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.



Linking up with:
613 Avenue Create - anything goes

OUR BLOG BADGE















  

Comments

Anke said…
WOW traumhaft schön, genial gemacht, die Wirkung ist gigantisch.

Liebe Grüße
von Anke
Sue said…
Stunning🥰
Flo said…
Klasse!!!!! Die Gestaltung ist einmalig, der Text zutreffend. Daran sollten wir uns öfter halten und immer wieder daran erinnern.
Liebe Grüße
This is absolutely stunning. I just love the colors from the powders you used to make the background.
conil said…
As a dandelion lover this card just screams happiness to me. LOVE IT!
Darnell said…
WOW, Cornelia, this is a moody, artistic, magical work of art! The kind of result you can't stop staring at!! Hugs, Darnell