Skip to main content

Katzelkraft - My Baaad

Hi Everyone,
I am back with my weekly Katzelkraft post. 


I used one of my smooshed backgrounds form my stash and added the sheep. Did a bit of coloring after I bleached out the background color. Added the sentiment (Honey Bee Stamps).

 Les Scargots - KTZ243 (FRANCE)
The Snail - KTZ247 (USA)

This was super easy to make.




Hope you liked this - I'll be back next Wednesday with more Katzelkraft inspiration. 

If you feel the urge to buy any Katzelkraft products, you can also order them in the US from those companies: Topflight StampsLost Coast Designs, or Frantic Stamper

Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.

Happy Stamping!


Linking up with:












Comments

I love this...so cute and great colors.
Anita in France said…
What a fabulous, vibrant background, Cornelia ... and such a fun, punny sentiment ... so cute with that woollie sheep! Hugs, Anita :)