Skip to main content

Katzelkraft - Dali Elephant

Hi Everyone,

as you all know, Wednesday is Katzelkraft day on my blog. 
As soon as I saw the elephant on the new set Les Sauvages I knew I wanted to turn him into a Dali elephant. And I am so happy I succeeded.


Here is the full set Les Sauvages KTZ228:



I stamped and masked the elephant. Sponged the background with distress inks and created the landscape. Colored  the elephant with Inktense pencils and markers and elongated his legs. I did not want to add a sentiment.


Do you like Salvador Dali as much as I do?

Hope you liked this - I'll be back next Wednesday with more Katzelkraft inspiration!

If you feel the urge to buy any Katzelkraft products, you can also order them in the US from those companies: Topflight StampsLost Coast Designs, or Frantic Stamper

Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.

Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:

Lost Coast Designs - for the men




Comments

Cath Wilson said…
Absolutely wonderful. I love this, especially your bright colours.
Cath x
Anita in France said…
Awesome colouring, Cornelia ... and a fabulous background for your amazing, Dali-esque elephant! Hugs, Anita :)
Bobby said…
This reminds me of something out of Star Wars, Cornelia. He's beautifully colored as is the background.
Sarah G said…
Wow - I love this, Cornelia! Stunning background and such a cool image x
conil said…
Dali would have been proud...YES, you succeeded in spades...this is another in the neverending saga of your brilliant creativity. I am gob-smacked.
ionabunny said…
Very Dali-esque. Love this card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz
Rosmarie said…
Du hast wirklich immer die tollsten Ideen!!
Dotty Jo said…
More than a touch of Dali about this one! What a fabulous card. Love the shadows and the background - really showcases the elephant brilliantly, Jo x