Skip to main content

Crackerbox & So Suzy Stamps - Eat What Bugs You

Hi Everybody,

the sale category for Crackerbox & So Suzy Stamps is animals, so I took that as an excuse to play with my favorite frogs:


Stamp supplies:

 I took a white base card and die cut a square opening. 

I marked the opening with pencil on the inside and stamped the frog onto the card. I colored it with Inktense pencils, as well as markers. 


I stamped the sentiment under the frog.



I thought the outside was a bit bland, so I took some distress oxide inks and sponged it green. Added waterdrops, to distract from the somewhat uneven sponging....


Our current promotions:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text that says '20% off June 1-30 Animals category stamps rubberartstamps.com'

Linking up with:


Comments

Christine said…
Fun card Cornelia, I adore this little frog and love your water splashed ink frame :)
conil said…
Hahahahahaha! I can see why he's your favorite frog. Thinkin', also, that your ink blending is awesome, distractions or not.
Mac Mable said…
Fun card with a fun image and love the blending and the splats too x.
Flo said…
Hahaha!!! Wieder eine typische "Cornelia-Karte"!!!
Klasse gemacht.
LG Flo
Lucille K said…
What a fun card, made me laugh. Love all of your cards :)
papierelle said…
Cool und lustig!!
Anita in France said…
Hahahahaha ... anyone for fly?! Fun, clever, and such great blending and colouring, Cornelia ... this frog is a riot! Hugs, Anita :)
Jen said…
Hilarious - love it!
tamilou said…
Love this card. I toadally want this stamp now.