Skip to main content

STAMPlorations Inspiration # 211

Hi Everyone,
its inspiration time at STAMPlorations!

Our Spring Fling event is still going strong and we are all featuring spring themed cards.
Here is mine:


My stamp supplies:
preview-Fluttery
Fluttery

I stamped the flowerpot and butterfly and colored them with Inktense and markers. Added white gel pen accents. Stamped the sentiment with my Misti and added a strip of patterned paper at the bottom.




All throughout April, products in the Spring Fling section of the store will be 25% off instantly + with my DT code  
STAMPGIRLCORNELIA, customers can get up to 45% off. 

All our  Inspiration Project posts have a monthly random drawing - 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate. So look at all those fabulous cards the Inspiration Girls made and leave them some love! It may pay off :)

Happy Stamping!


Linking up with:


Comments

conil said…
Fresh, Spring-y colors...love that pot. Looks just like the ones at my house. Also love the repeated sentiment, clever girl.
Gail said…
A marvelous layout for this card and the sentiment position as well - TFS
Karenladd said…
This is absolutely charming and I love the little clay pot!
MadeByMeghanK said…
Gorgeous coloring! I love the butterfly!
Bobby said…
So bright and Springlike, Cornelia. I love how you did the sentiment and your Inktense coloring is wonderful.
Tee said…
Gorgeous on the craft! Love the from me to you repeated! Clever.