Skip to main content

STAMPlorations Inspiration #196

Hi Everyone,
its inspiration time at STAMPlorations!

This week we are featuring Shery's stamp line Shery Russ Designs.


My stamp supplies:


I used photo paper and sponged my background with distress oxide inks. Added the die cut, which I had treated with ScorTape. Super Easy... I didn't think it needed a sentiment.


For the week of November 27 to December 3, stamps by Shery Russ Designs are 10% off -- no coupon needed.


Or even better use code STAMPGIRLCORNELIA
to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies on all regular- and sale-priced items in the store.

All our  Inspiration Project posts have a monthly random drawing - 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate. So look at all those fabulous cards the Inspiration Girls made and leave them some love! It may pay off :)

Happy Stamping!


Linking up with:

Comments

Mac Mable said…
Wow what a stunning cover plate and it looks amazing against your rainbow background. Yes I don't think it needs a sentiment as it is beautiful and wonderful as it is x.
MadeByMeghanK said…
I love that you used the rainbow background so the black die really pops on the card!
Gail said…
Hello! - really like this card! Like that background so much!
Jean said…
Such beautiful cards! Love how you did this!
Dee Earnshaw said…
wow love the gorgeous coloring - the candles look like they are glowing:)