Skip to main content

So Suzy & Crackerbox Stamps - Sprayed Wood Slices

Hi Everyone,



Isn't it pretty?
I paired it with the equally pretty birthday sentiment.

I stamped the wood slice with Versamark and heat embossed it in white- really hard to see


I then spritzed the wood slices with Dylusion sprays.


The first try did not work out the way I wanted it, so I did an other panel, just in case you are wondering about the changed colors....


Let it dry and added the heat embossed sentiment. 
Trimmed it and mounted it onto black card stock.



Happy Spritzing ;)


Our current promotions:




Comments

Rosmarie said…
Toll, toll, toll und nochmals toll!!
Flo said…
Du hast aber auch immer wieder neue grandiose Ideen!!
Ich bin mal wieder überwältigt.
Liebe Grüße
conil said…
Your switch to the different colors made all the difference on this card. It's outstanding.
Mac Mable said…
Loving the fun technique and the effect is artsy and unique x.
What an artistic look this is. Great card design with the woodsy image.