Skip to main content

Muse Christmas Vision #66

Hi Everyone,

I am playing along with the fabulous Chriss Blagrave at this weeks Muse Christmas Vision.
Chriss took this sweet mouse as her focal point. I don't have such a sweet stamp, but I thought that somewhat bedraggled looking penguin from Joy Clair would do.


Stamped and masked and sponged the background, just like Chriss. Colored the baubles and added Wink of Stella. Added some iridescent tape and my sentiment (STAMPlorations).


So, what do you think - a more colorful CASE, but you see where it came from, right?



So come and play along with us - its so much fun!

Linking up with:
52 CCT - Christmas Critters

Comments

Melanie-Jane said…
ochhhh wie süss der kleine Pinguin mit Weihnachtsdeko.
Herzlichen Dank für deinen Kommentar und eine schöne Woche wünsche ich dir Cornelia.

Lieber Gruss
Melanie-Jane
Suchi said…
Such an adorable card! Makes me go Awwwwwwww! :)
Pam A said…
Very cute festive penguin!
Flo said…
Hihi, ein Pinguin mit Geweih und dann auch noch Weihnachtskugeln daran!!!
herrlich!!!
Liebe Grüße
Bobby said…
I can definitely see how you were inspired, Cornelia, and the penguin dressed in antlers and lights is cute and colorful.
Ardyth said…
Adorable - love the holographic strip!
Kim Heggins said…
Just so cute...love your adorable little penguin!
Nora Noll said…
I LOVE that cute penguin!! He is colored so festively and the decorations are too cute!!
Robyn Oliver said…
Your bedraggled penguin card is fabulous Cornelia - I have that sentiment set and always overlook it so it's coming out.
Anita in France said…
Tee hee ... so fun and cute, Cornelia ... those little pops of shiny colour are fabulous with this adorable penguin's black and white ensemble! Hugs, Anita :)
Kajcyika said…
ooooh, so adorable! :)
Thanks for joining us at 52CCT :)
cm said…
The only thing cuter than a penguin is a penguin sporting antlers decorated with Christmas lights! Love this! Seriously...
Hugs~c
Deborah Frings said…
This is such a fun penguin - he looks wonderful with all those ornaments! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.
Rosmarie said…
Das sind aber zwei ganz niedliche !! Vor allem der Pingouin, der ist wirklich zu süss !

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!