JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, June 30, 2014

Dream Valley Challenge #85

Its time for a new challenge at Dream Valley - this time we have a really interesting theme - its 
Inspired by a Song/Movie/Book
for the next two weeks!

 Remember is doesn't have to be a card to enter our Challenge, you can enter anything at all as long as it follows the theme!




I got inspired by a movie I saw recently - it is called "The Chef"


It was quite entertaining - I enjoyed it. 



I had this Hero Arts stamp (Kitchen Silhouette) forever and never used it - finally it got its debut.....The sentiment is by Recollections stamps. 

The winner will get 3 images by 

Now come on over to Dream Valley and let our DT inspire you and perhaps I'll see your creations on the blog - looking forward to that. 


Want our Badge


I am linking this card with this weeks CASE study #197.  Pamela Ho made this fabulous inspiration card - I pretty much just cased it......



 I am also adding this card to the Snippets Playground - add a snippet - my snippet is the red tea kettle, which I stamped on a left over scrap and fuzzy cut it.

14 comments:

Flo said...

Schöne Karten hast du mal wieder zu zeigen!!! Ich bin überwältigt!!!

Deepti said...

This is such a cool take on the Case study challenge, Love the stamping !

Daen'Ys said...

Sieht echt toll aus, wie du die Kanne in Szene gesetzt hast!! Ich bin ganz begeistert von dieser Karte.

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the images you have used on this card!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Love it!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

A very cleverly crafted card Cornelia and cool movie as inspiration. Love it! Hugs, Wends x

Desire Fourie said...

A great take on the case study. Love the retro cheffy feel.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Barb Ghig said...

You are really 'on fire', Cornelia! What a fun take on the movie, and on the inspiration card from CSC! Love the pop of red!

Kim Heggins said...

fun, fun, fun miss cornelia! I love it.

Anja (scrappie) said...

Oohhh how clever to make an invitation card. Thanks for joining us over at case study.

Julia said...

Super cute and fun! Adore your stamped background. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's CASE Study Challenge!

umichka said...

Oh it's so nice and sweet card!) Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

Di said...

Really clever card! The red just pops so perfectly!

Hugs, Di xx

scrappymo! said...

That red just pops off the card! Great card.