JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

CASE Study combined with Mama Elephant

I am a big fan of Donna Micasa - the queen of CAS cards - isn't that card from the CASE study cool?? I can't improve this - its perfect! But I did get inspired to make a card for the Mama Elephant Challenge


     

So what happens, if you combine those two challenges?
See for yourself:


I purposefully choose neon pink for this - I wanted to make an impact. I don't like how the splatters look in the photo - they shimmer in real life and are a dark pink, here they just look dirty :(
All stamps are Mama Elephant from the Filigree set. The "doily" is heat embossed.

I am also linking this up with Simon Says - emboss it 
 Paper Players - One Layer Valentine
Oozak - Anything goes - Love

This is going to be a short post - I was out skiing all day and I am tired.....Tomorrow when you'll read this I'll be back at work....and its supposed to snow - we'll see.....

Update: it's SNOWING and now I'm stuck at work.....

5 comments:

Kelly Griglione said...

What a perfect fusion of the two challenges, Cornelia! You can clearly see each inspiration in your card. Sorry you were stuck at work, that's no fun : (

Daen'Ys said...

Ein bisschen gewischt, ein paar Spritzer Farbe, immer die passenden Stempel und kleine aber Wirkungsvolle Blickfänge!! Du bringst es jedesmal fertig, mit wenig sehr viel Effekt zu schaffen!!

stampwithsandy said...

Cornelia, this is lovely! I love an image embossed in white and then sponged. The sequins are such a pretty but simple addition. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous card...just amazing Cornelia! I love the colors and the images you used, so beautiful.

Lorraine Marasigan said...

Love that vibrant pink! Great way to bring both challenges together.