JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

CASE study #135



I gave JJ Bolton's technique a try - to layer a sentiment over a stamped image - it looks fabulous I think and JJ has a great tutorial about how to do this on her blog. I followed it step by step - its a little tedious, but the result is worth it!


Here isthe inspiration photo for the CASE study challenge:




And here is my attempt:












Materials: Memory Box Script thanks die, Papertrey Cutting Garden, Hero Arts Hugs N Hearts




11 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Great attempt! Your card is beautiful!!

Nithya Sakthirajan said...

Awesome idea and love your take.
Want to try this out. Beautiful colors. I need to get some alphabet dies

Victoria Lavender SUNNY in Tucson said...

You've nailed it dear. Happy for U.

Kanan Pandya said...

Ohhh this is just so wonderful, Cornelia. So so perfect. Great take on the challenge. Love it. Ohh and yeah I am working on my comment's picture, I have added it but I don't know whats wrong. :-)

Kristie Goulet said...

I love this and want to try this sometime. You rocked it!

Aimes said...

Fabulous card and technique!
Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)

Jeanne J said...

So pretty - I love the bold color and the underlying sentiment! That bow is just the cherry on top!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just amazing! I still need to give this technique a try and your aced it!

Sherrie M. said...

Hey fellow Jersey Girl! Don't ever run into too many of us around these blogs. Great job on this card! Its amazing how you mastered this technique.

Michelle said...

This is absolutely beautiful!

Izolda said...

Yay! Amazing technique! You card is stunning!