JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Dynamic Duos #93

Last month TAWS had this cute little set called "face it"as a free give-away when you spent $40....Not a difficult thing to do and I had to have this set....I used it to make this card with the Dynamic Duos colors from this week's challenge:



I made the circles with a die from Lifestyle Crafts and added some "hair" to those funny faces. Used chalks to make the cheeks. 


I am also playing with this card in the Snippets Playground (the pink background strip and the hair are made from snippets)

10 comments:

Flo said...

*lach laut kaputt* Diese Karte ist köstlich!!!

Susanne Vargas said...

Hilarious, especially the hair! Love it!

Dragon said...

Fun fun fun, love it.

Di said...

Oh what a fun card! Love the hair :)

Hugs, Di xx

TheAlleyWay Stamps said...

This is so fun!! Great Card! hugs

marylouh said...

Love it. A happy, fun card.

JoAnn said...

Really fun card. Thanks for joining us at the Dynamic Duos.

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Super cute card...a smile maker! TFS with the Dynamic Duos this week:)

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too cute!!! Made me laugh, I love your funny little faces.

Daen'Ys said...

Haha, die ist ja total witzig! :)