JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, February 24, 2014

House of Cards Reminder

We're halfway through our CAS or Classic challenge at House of Cards and I have some more inspiration for you!  I hope you join in the fun! You have one more week to link up your card! The inspiration photo is below. 



I used the Memory Box Twiggy Tree die cut, some vellum sponged in green and liquid pearls. The sentiment is by Papertrey - Dress Form. 


Here's our inspiration~

Now go and ink up your stamps! 
Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Flo said...

Ein Frühlingsbaum, dem die Blütenblätter schon abfallen. Wunder-wunderschön!!!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous take on the challenge Cornelia. This tree die looks so versatile, Cathy x

Susanne Vargas said...

Love how the pearls sparkle to the ground! It looks so delicate!

Mrs A. said...

This is a gorgeous card. Simple in design but looks elegant and expensive. hugs Mrs A.

scrappymo! said...

Pretty card...love the bling too!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow....this is just one amazing card Cornelia! I love that tree and the sweet little sparkles falling off. Just beautiful.

Kanan Pandya said...

I just love your card, Cornelia. Beautiful soft colors and those gems on the tree look so gorgeous. Wonderful take on the challenge colors. :-)